About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Monday 29 October 2012

Nominated for the Leibster Award!

My blog got nominated for an award! WOW! Thank you so much to Cassie Chavez from Cassie's Reviews-de-la-Mazing! You can check out her blog here: http://cassiesreviewsde-la-mazing.blogspot.co.uk/

To Participate:

1. Thank and link back to the nominator
2. Answer questions from award giver
3. Nominate 5 other bloggers with fewer than 200 followers

4. Ask questions for nominee's to answer
5. Post Liebster Award on your blog

Cassie's Questions:

1. Who is your ALL time favourite author and why?

My all time favourite author is either Jessica Sorensen or Jennifer L. Armentrout because all of their books are amazing! Their writing is so amazing and their male characters have girls going wild!

2. What is the reason you blog?

I blog for one simple reason: My love for books! I love to share my thoughts on books and I thank everyone who has ever read one of my reviews or read something that I have posted! It honestly means the world to me!

3. When did you start blogging?

I actually started blogging at the end of July so my blog is only 3 months old! It has come so far in such a short time and I am so grateful to everyone who has helped this happen!

4. What inspired you to blog?

I actually just decided one day to make a blog! It was a spur of the moment decision and I do not regret it one bit! I was really nervous about making one as I didn't think that anyone would want to read my thoughts on books but I am so overjoyed at the response that I have had!

5. Who is your dream book character man?

This is such a hard question! I have so many male dream book characters! I will tell you a few! Micha from The Secrets series by Jessica Sorensen, Aiden from the Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Daemon from the Lux series also by Jennifer L. Armentrout and all the male characters in books by Abbi Glines!

Nominees:

Author: Shanora Williams!
Tamara's One Stop Indie Shop!
Novels, Stories and...Bubblechips?
Book Nerd 101!
Amazing Books!

My questions to you:

1. Have you ever met any of your favourite authors? If so who and where e.g. an event, an signing etc.

2. If you could meet an author who would it be and why?

3. Who is your favourite author and why? What is your favourite book and why?

4. What is your favourite book and why?

5. Where did you come up with the name for your blog?


No comments:

Post a Comment