About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Thursday 25 February 2021

Release Day Blitz: The Cowboy and His Vegas Wedding [Rock Springs Texas 08] by Kaci Rose!


Viva Las Vegas! Wedding bells are ringing for Rock Springs... Sin City style!

Anna Mae
To say I have little trust in men is an understatement. After I caught my husband cheating with his secretary and he ended our marriage, I swore never to be blinded by love again. I’ve noticed Royce around for over a year now, and can’t deny the hot rush of heat I feel whenever our gazes meet. Still, I don’t trust myself enough to allow it to be more than a casual flirtation. We may both be headed to a bachelor/bachelorette party in Las Vegas, but I’m completely confident I can keep my libido in check. I mean, what’s the worst that could happen?

Royce
Drinks were flowing as we celebrated my sister and her fiancĂ©’s upcoming wedding. Next thing I know, I’m waking up in bed with Anna Mae and it seems we did a whole lot more than spend the night together. Our drunken selves found a cute little chapel and tied the knot. Anna is understandably upset, but I see this as an opportunity with a beautiful woman I genuinely care for. Can I convince her to take a gamble on our happily ever after? Or once we are back in Rock Springs will we roll snake eyes on what could have been a beautiful future?

Come meet the small town of Rock Springs Texas with a family that has your back, a town that knows your business, and men who love with everything they have.


Check it out on Goodreads!

Buy your copy from Amazon


Author bio:

Kaci Rose runs on coffee, chocolate, and Oreos. She writes the type of romance books she wants to read.
Kaci loves her book boyfriends with tattoos, muscles, beards, and a little dirty.


No comments:

Post a Comment