About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 29, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Tuesday 30 July 2024

Release Day Blitz: Thorned Vengeance [Saints Purgatory MC 06] by Andi Rhodes & Lacy Rose!


There isn’t a person in the world who hasn’t committed a sin. Some sins are worse than others, but seven of them are deadly. But those seven worst of the worst? They’re what drive Saints Purgatory MC to keep fighting.

Thorn…
I joined the military to escape the demons that haunted me and the repeating nightmare I had every time I closed my eyes. After I was discharged, I had no purpose. I was lost. But salvation came in the form of two familiar faces and motorcycles. Becoming the Sergeant at Arms for Saints Purgatory MC has given me an outlet for all the rage I’ve kept buried deep for years.

People don’t realize that behind my jokester veneer is a ticking bomb ready to detonate. My brothers think they know my story, but some parts are too painful to divulge… until I cross paths with her. We’re two battered souls who find solidarity in tragedy and vengeance. But she’s too stubborn for her own good.

When she refuses the club’s help, she finds herself in extreme danger, and I vow that the sinner plaguing her will have the beast inside me to deal with.

Delaney…
My life was perfect… until it wasn’t. That night was supposed to be a celebration, a party, but it became a nightmare that’s forever etched on my brain. What happened to my sister will never happen again because I’ve made it my life’s mission to see that it doesn’t.

There isn’t a person or thing that can stop me from getting the vengeance I crave because my nemesis will never see me coming. I’ve made sure of this over the years, but then a man foils my plans. We have the same agenda, but I refuse to give him my kill.

My life might be in jeopardy, but death would at least put an end to my pain. But now that I’ve met him, can I put aside my bloodthirst and accept the connection he offers?

He is Saints Purgatory, and he’s a sinner who takes out the sinful.


Check it out on Goodreads!

Buy your copy from Amazon


Author bios:

Andi Rhodes is an author whose passion is creating romance from chaos in all her books! She writes MC (motorcycle club) romance with a generous helping of suspense and doesn’t shy away from the more difficult topics. Her books can be triggering for some so consider yourself warned. Andi also ensures each book ends with the couple getting their HEA! Most importantly, Andi is living her real life HEA with her husband and their boxers.

For the most up-to-date information on releases, preorders, signings, and all things Andi Rhodes, visit her website at www.andirhodes.com.
Lacy Rose is an author who loves to write gritty MC (motorcycle club) romance. Lacy loves multiple genres and can be found reading almost anything in her free time. She lives with her husband of 23 years and two children. When she isn't writing, her life is often filled with mayhem from kids’ school activities, so she reads and writes in her free time to escape reality. Lacy enjoys sharing her stories with others, and they always have a HEA.

No comments:

Post a Comment