About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Thursday 2 May 2019

Release Day Blitz & Review: Release [Off Balance 03] by Lucia Franco!


Publication date: 2nd May 2019
Paperback edition: -
Source: Kindle
Rating: 5 stars
Synopsis: After Kova’s devastating betrayal, Adrianna must become her own champion and place her Olympic dream ahead of all else. In doing so, she ignores the warning signs as both the extreme training and unending heartbreak begin to take their toll.

There is no atoning for what Kova did. The vow he made cannot be undone. With boundaries set and lines clearly defined, Kova will now have to be the one to relinquish control in order to regain Adrianna’s trust.

Though the dynamics shift between coach and gymnast, nothing can prepare them for the agonizing truth that is to come. Fighting for a dream becomes only half the battle when Adrianna’s fate is sealed, leaving them both with their biggest challenge yet.

I read the first two books in this series last year and I've been eagerly anticipating this book since! I know that it's been a bit of a wait between all the books in this series, but the wait has always been worth it, so I had high expectations for this book! I then put my name down for an ARC and was ecstatic when I received one that I started it right away! This book only took me one day to read in about three sittings lol! I'm not sure if it was shorter than the other books in the series or I just read it super fast lol! I loved this book a lot! It was full of angst and romance! There were a few seriously hot scenes between the main character and her love interest and they were really, really hot! There were some surprise scenes too and some twist and turns to keep the plot interesting! The characters were again amazing and made this book even better! Adrianna was again the main female character, and she had been through quite a lot in the other books in this series and then she went through a lot emotionally in this book! I did feel really sorry for Adrianna because she really loved her love interest and there were so many complications and obstacles for them to be together! Adrianna then discovered something that changed things for her and I can see this having a bigger impact in future books! Kova was again the love interest of Adrianna! There was a big bombshell dropped at the end of the last book that changed the relationship even more between Adrianna and Kova! I did understand why Kova didn't tell Adrianna, but he really should have! It was still easy to see that Kova really cared about Adrianna and he wanted to be with her! Kova also worked hard in this book and he was there for Adrianna as much as she would allow him! This book was only written from Adrianna's point of view, which I was expecting because the other books in this series have been written from only her point of view! I'm loving this series only being written through Adrianna's eyes, but I would love to get inside Kova's head too! He's a very intriguing character and I really want to know more about him! I now can't wait to read the next book in this series! This book was again left at quite the ending and has made intrigued to find out what's going to happen next! I'm not sure when the author is planning to release the next book, but I really hope it's this year at least! I do know that she has a standalone book coming out next and I'm excited to find out more about that book and give it a read once it releases! I still have a few of this author's other books to read too! The new covers for this series are also amazing! They're all stunning and suit the books! I was a big fan of the original covers for the first two books because of the colours on them, but I'm a big fan of the new covers too and the cover models are the perfect Adrianna and Kova! Big thank you to Lucia and Give Me Books for an ARC of Release!


Check it out on Goodreads!

Buy your copy from Amazon


Author bio:

A competitive athlete for over ten years, Lucia Franco currently resides in sunny South Florida with her husband and two boys. Paranormal romance was her first love, but she has a soft spot in her heart for small-town and reunion romance stories.

When Lucia is not hard at work on her next novel, you can find her relaxing with her toes in the sand at a nearby beach.



No comments:

Post a Comment