About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Sunday 29 November 2020

Stacking The Shelves [64]!


Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality where we show what books we got recently. I do this post once a month.

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you’re adding to your shelves, be it buying or borrowing. From ‘real’ books you’ve purchased, a book you’ve borrowed, a book you’ve been given or an e-book, they can all be shared!

Purchased (Ebooks):






The Fae King's Dream [Between Dawn and Dusk 02] by Jamie Schlosser
Beyond The Roses by Monica Murphy
Little Lies by H. Hunting
Shawland Security 2 [Shawland Security 02] by KM Lowe
Chasing the Moon by S.M. Soto
Wild Child [Soul Sister 01] by Audrey Carlan
Bastards and Scapegoats [Twisted Legacy Duet 01] by Coralee June
Bound by Forever [True Immortality 03] by Samantha Young
The Bone Witch [The Osseous Chronicles 01] by Ivy Asher

No comments:

Post a Comment