About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Friday 21 October 2016

My Trip to Indie Bookfest 2016!


Indie Bookfest 2016 took place from the 7th to the 9th October! Now, me attending the fest was last minute in a way lol! I had planned to travel to Florida to spend time with authors, Sonya Loveday and Candace Knoebel (I finally met them in person at Utopia and LOVED them), and we eventually planned for me to come over when Indie Bookfest was taking place so that we could attend another book signing together!
 
 
We arrived at the hotel that the fest took place in on the Friday and that day was mainly panels for authors. The pictures below are from the party on the Friday night. The signing day was on the Saturday, and I got to see some familiar faces and meet plenty of new authors! I had such a fun time and wish that I was able to bring more books home! We also left early on the Sunday morning because of the hurricane situation at the time!
 
 
 
 
Check out just some of my pictures below with the amazing authors that I met and the signed books I came home with! You can see all my pictures HERE!
 
Me with Charlene M. Martin!

Me with Heather Hildenbrand!

Me with Juli Valenti!

Me with Rene Folsom!

Me with Tamara Lush!

Me with Tawdra Kandle!


My signed books!

I'd like to say a massive thank you to Tawdra Kandle, Mandie Stevens and all the helpers for organising such a wonderful event!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoyed Indie BookFest 2016. Sorry you had to come during a hurricane, but then it will only make your trip that more memorable, right?

    It was a great event, and Mandie and Tawdra did an awesome job pulling it together. What a thrill that you we able to come from Scotland to attend. I hope you had as much fun as I did. The parties were great, as well as the panels and workshops. Of course the signing on Saturday was one of the main highlights. All the authors were wonderful :)

    From a fellow reader, and blogger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coming during a hurricane definitely made my trip more memorable lol! I was only able to attend the signing on the Saturday, but it was definitely worth it! I hope I can attend Indie BookFest again in the future :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete