About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Sunday 23 September 2018

Release Day Blitz: Gym Junkie by T.L. Swan!


We’ve all done it, salivated
Over a guy at the gym, imagined the unimaginable.
Wanted what we can’t have.

Only my fantasy has turned into an obsession.
Every night like clockwork he’s there.
Every night like clockwork I’m ready.

I’m not the kind of girl who does this kind of thing and
he’s exactly the kind of man that does.

He’s as sexy AF.
Dominant as all hell.
Built like a machine.

And when he turns up at my work

My worst f**king nightmare.


Check it out on Goodreads!

Buy your copy from Amazon


Author bio:

Lover of her husband, children, words, chocolate and margaritas.

When she is not writing her next novel, you will find her in a café drinking coffee with friends.

Writing is her passion.

Books by T L Swan

Stanton Adore
Stanton Unconditional
Stanton Completely
Stanton Bliss
Find Me Alastar
Play Along
Dr. Stanton
Dr. Stantons The Epilogue
Marx Girl
Mr. Masters


No comments:

Post a Comment