About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Saturday 28 September 2019

Stacking The Shelves [50]!


Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality where we show what books we got recently. I do this post once a month. 

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you’re adding to your shelves, be it buying or borrowing. From ‘real’ books you’ve purchased, a book you’ve borrowed, a book you’ve been given or an e-book, they can all be shared!

Purchased (Ebooks):




Purchased (Paperbacks/hardbacks):
Gifted from Authors/Publishers:



The Wrong Side of Kai by Estelle Maskame (Read)
(Thank you, Ink Road!)

 For Review from Author/Netgalley/Edelweiss:



No comments:

Post a Comment