About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Friday 16 October 2020

Release Day Blitz: Everything That Glitters [Velvet Thunder 01] by Emery Jacobs!


A decade of playing local bars and festivals with my band is over.
Just like that.
Big break? More like broke up. Broken Thunder-- maybe the name was a sign.
Now I find myself at a crossroad, not ready to leave music behind.
An audition for the legendary band Reckless Fury, could change everything.
At least that's what I hope until I see who's calling the shots.
No names. One incredible night. It's her!
I had no idea she was the Princess of Rock, when she was rocking my world.
All I need is a chance to prove myself.
With her.
With the band.
She thinks she knows why I'm here, she's wrong.



Check it out on Goodreads!

Buy your copy from Amazon


Author bio:

Emery grew up in Southern Arkansas and has lived most of her adult life in Northern Louisiana. She spends her days working as a Nurse Practitioner in rural health and her nights reading, writing, and occasionally sleeping.

She loves real life romance…lots of angst and heartbreak, but always a happy ending.



No comments:

Post a Comment