About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Thursday 15 July 2021

Release Day Blitz: Need You Tonight [Velvet Thunder 02] by Emery Jacobs!


Ten years.

Ten years it’s been since she left me without a word.

I was heartbroken.

Damaged.

Beyond repair.

Gia was my person. My soulmate. Our only problem: she was born for leaving.

I thought I’d lost her forever… until she unexpectedly comes back into my life.

I didn’t think I’d get a second chance with the only girl who’s ever owned my heart.

But now that my second chance is here, I’ll fight to keep her in my arms.

Music was the one thing that always connected us, and I hope it can bring us back together.


Check it out on Goodreads!

Buy your copy from Amazon


Author bio:

Emery grew up in Southern Arkansas and has lived most of her adult life in Northern Louisiana. She spends her days working as a Nurse Practitioner in rural health and her nights reading, writing, and occasionally sleeping.

She loves real life romance…lots of angst and heartbreak, but always a happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment