About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Friday 30 July 2021

Release Day Blitz: Shadow Empire [Broken Cross 04] by Bri Blackwood!


What lurks in the shadows…

I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
When Broderick Cross saved me from an untimely fate.
I hated him with every fiber of my being,
And I know he won’t touch me because I’m his best friend’s sister.
Or that’s what I thought.
But even with danger knocking on my door,
The one I need protection from is him.


Check it out on Goodreads!

Buy your copy from Amazon


Author bio:

Bri loves a good romance, especially ones that involve a hot anti-hero. That is why she likes to turn the dial up a notch with her own writing. Her Broken Cross series is her debut dark romance series.

She spends most of her time hanging out with her family, plotting her next novel, or reading books by other romance authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment