About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Monday 17 January 2022

Cover Re-Reveal: Heartless Boss [New York Night 01] by J.M. Stoneback!




Work. Drink. F*ck. Repeat.

I don't need anything else... not until she walks back into my life.

Gia Gallagher is my new personal assistant, but we go way back.

Back to when we both fell hard, and I broke us.

Except now, I want her even more.

But I'm not the man I used to be.

I'm heartless now. A boss.

And she's nothing but an employee.

Unless I break all of my rules... for her.

Check it out on Goodreads!

Grab your copy for free from Amazon


Author bio:

J.M. writes contemporary and dark mafia romance. She lives in Georgia, with her three boys and her husband. Her hobbies consist of reading, playing video games, and spending time with her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment