About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Saturday 4 July 2015

Sale Promo: MILF: Wrong Kind of Love by Erin Noelle!



Wrong Kind of Love

A story of forbidden love with a side of revenge...

When my husband of nearly twenty years abruptly left me for another woman, I thought my life was over.

But I was wrong...

Wrong for thinking I was weak, wrong for assuming I couldn't go on, wrong for believing I wouldn't love again.

No matter what anyone else thinks,
Wrong never felt so right.
 
 
Check it out on Goodreads!

Buy your copy from Amazon
 
 

 Author bio:

Erin Noelle is a Texas native, where she lives with her husband and two young daughters. While earning her degree in History at the University of Houston, she rediscovered her love for reading that was first instilled by her grandmother when she was a young child.
A lover of happily-ever-afters, both historical and current, Erin is an avid reader of all romance novels.

Her titles published include the Book Boyfriend Series, the Dusk ‘Til Dawn Series, Translucent, Conspire — co-authored with SE Hall, Surviving Us, MILF: Wrong Kind of Love and Spark.
 
Her books have been a part of the USA Today Bestselling list and the Amazon and Barnes & Noble overall Top 100.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment