About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Sunday 10 January 2016

Promo: Tartan Hearts Author Signing!

 
Are you free on the 13th February 2016? Do you live near Glasgow, Scotland? Then come and check out the Tartan Hearts Author Signing! Tickets are super cheap and all proceeds go to the charity, Book Trust! The event is from 11:00 to 16:00!

The intimate author event will take place in the heart of Glasgow's Merchant City and the venue is at the Arta! There will be 17 established authors, as well as new authors for you to discover!

 Join the Facebook group HERE and chat with the authors, find out more about their books, and chat with fellow attendees!

Buy your tickets HERE!
 
Attending Authors:

Stacy Margaret Allan
Alison Baillie
Emma L. Clapperton
Karen Frances

Lisa J. Hobman
Cee Cee Houston
Dawn A. Keane

Victoria Kinnaird
Ela Lourenco
Craig Lowe
K.M. Lowe

T.A. McKay
A.K. Michaels

S.J. Molloy
Maggie Reid
D.P. Sloan
E.M. Taylor


If you're attending, let me know! I'd love to meet you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment