About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Saturday 24 December 2016

My Dream Book Conference Panel!


This is a different post to what I normally post, but Eventbrite is working on a project right now where they encourage people to share their dream panel of authors, so I narrowed it down to five authors that would make up my dream author panel! If you're feeling inspired to come up with your own dream conference panel and bring it to life, be sure to check out  Eventbrite's conference management page for all the tools to make hosting a book conference really easy!

Jennifer L. Armentrout

Anyone who knows me knows that Jennifer L. Armentrout is my favourite author! Her books enthrall me when I start reading them and I'm always anticipating her next release. Her Lux and Covenant series' are my top favourite series and she's just an all time amazing author. I got the chance to meet Jennifer at a book signing that I attended in July and she was so lovely, even after signing for hours lol! I can't wait to read more from her and to have her on my panel would be a dream come true.

 

Abbi Glines

Abbi Glines is another one of my top favourite authors, and has been for years, so I would love her to be on my dream panel and discuss her books! Abbi mainly writes contemporary books, and her characters are some of my favourites! Her book, While It Lasts, was the first New Adult book that I remember reading and I now read New Adult books more than any other genre lol! I've had the chance to meet Abbi three times over the years and she's such a nice person! Her books are pretty damn awesome too ;)


Cambria Hebert

Cambria Hebert writes the Hashtag and Take It Off series', which are two other series that I love and adore! All of Cambria's books have taken me by surprise and I've fallen more and more in love with her writing over the years. I'm always desperate to read more from her and she always surpasses my expectations with every new book she releases. She would be an amazing person to have on my dream author panel. I also met Cambria at a book convention earlier this year and she was one of the nicest authors that I've ever met in person!



Micalea Smeltzer

Micalea Smeltzer is a contemporary and paranormal author that I've been reading since 2012. Her Trace + Olivia series made me fall in love with her writing and I've now got the honour of calling her a friend. Since discovering Micalea's books in 2012, her writing has gotten better and better and has made her one of my favourite authors. Her writing pulls me right in and her books get better and better. Micalea would be to offer a lot on a panel, which is why I would love her to be on mines. She's also an amazing person and I still can't believe that I got to meet her in person at a book convention in June!
 

 
Tillie Cole

I became a major fan of Tillie Cole's books a few years ago, and it's all down to her Hades Hangmen series. I devoured the first four books in this series, and now I'm anxiously anticipating the rest of the books. The Hades Hangmen series is gritty and completely different to what I normally read, but it's one of my top series'. I also love Tillie's Scarred Souls series. I would love to have Tillie on my panel to pick her brain about the Hades Hangmen series and find out what made her go so dark compared to her one of her other series'. She was also lovely and very friendly when I got to meet her at a book signing in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment