About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Sunday 4 December 2016

My Time at Glasgow's Winterland Book Signing!


Yesterday, I attended Glasgow's Winterland Book Signing! I had such a fun time at the signing! There were so many things going on and so many different things to do! I also got to see some familiar faces and meet some new authors!
 
 
Check out just some of my pictures below with a few of the amazing authors that I met and the signed books that I brought home! I wasn't able to get pictures with all the authors I met, but here's the few I did get! You can also check out the pictures HERE!
 
Me with Allana Walker!

Me with Caroline Easton!

Me with Katie M. John!

Me with Lisa J. Hobman!

Me with Tracie Podger!
 
My signed books! And check out my amazing cup!
 
I'd like to say a big thank you to Suzie and Kelly for organising such a fun and successful signing!

No comments:

Post a Comment