About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Friday 26 February 2021

Release Day Blitz: Miss Trust [Miss 04] by Aubrey Bondurant!


Chance Maxwell is the most arrogant man I’ve ever known – and he’s my boss.

Worse, he’s incredibly sexy. At least until he opens his condescending mouth. I hate being indebted to him for this job, but I have more important priorities to worry about.

My attraction to him is growing despite my better judgment.
But I sure as hell won’t ever reveal it to him.

Tory Larson is the most stubborn woman I’ve ever met – and I’ve hired her as my new assistant.

She’s different from my usual women, and my plan to leave her alone is failing miserably.
Maybe the best way to rid her from my system is to address this inexplicable spark between us.
Only, I’m in over my head.

I’m a man who always gets what I want.
She may be the exception.


Check it out on Goodreads!

Buy your copy from Amazon


Author bio:

Aubrey Bondurant is a working mom who loves to write, read and travel.

She describes her writing style as: "Adult Contemporary Erotic Romantic Comedy," which is just another way of saying she likes her characters funny, her bedroom scenes hot, and her romances with a happy ending.

When Aubrey isn't working her day job, or spending time with her family, she's on her laptop typing away on her next story. She only wishes there were more hours of the day!

She's a former member of the US Marine Corps and passionate about veteran charities and giving back to the community. She loves a big drooly dog, a fantastic margarita, and football. 

No comments:

Post a Comment