About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Tuesday 8 June 2021

Release Day Blitz: Full of Grace [Grace Valley 02] by Bethany Surreira!


Leaving the city life behind her, Leah has finally found her way back home - and back to Caleb. With her thriving business and a second chance at happiness, she is on the brink of having it all.

Life is nearly perfect until a new arrival in town shakes the foundation she’s rebuilding her life on. Can Leah weather this storm, or will her second chance crumble beneath her feet?


Check it out on Goodreads!

Buy your copy from Amazon


Author bio:

Bethany is a teacher by day and author by night, a wife and mother to two little girls. When she isn't writing or spending time with her family, you can find her whipping up something in the kitchen, enjoying a hot cup of coffee or with her nose stuck in a book.


No comments:

Post a Comment