About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Thursday 10 February 2022

Release Day Blitz: No Place Like You by Gia Kim!


Rae
He was the Golden Boy of Sleepy Haven, my first love, and the boy who broke my heart. Now he’s back. All grown up and, unfortunately, hotter than ever. But that doesn't matter. He can give me all the charming, boyish grins he wants. It won't erase the past. The fact I still love him is irrelevant. I can't go down that road again... my heart couldn't take losing him twice.

Wes
For the seven years we’ve been apart, I've regretted how things ended with Rae. All I want is a second chance to show her what she means to me. But I have a secret that may ruin our chances at reconciliation. When the truth is revealed will she be able to accept it? Or will that, combined with our painful history, be too big a hurdle to climb?


Check it out on Goodreads!

Buy your copy from Amazon


Author bio:

Gia Kim runs on coffee and chaos.
The perfect day includes a cup of joe and a running to-do list.
With two littles and no personal space, she escapes into her romance novels to stay sane. Each chapter draws her more into a realm filled with star-crossed lovers and happy endings.
These novels and sweet escapes have inspired Gia to start the journey of being an author herself, with a debut novel releasing soon!
She wants to write stories of her own about everyday couples that have whimsical meet-cutes, where they fall in love and get their HEA.


No comments:

Post a Comment