About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Sunday 24 February 2013

Author Interview: Felicia Tatum!

Hey guys! Today we have an interview with the wonderful, Felicia Tatum who is here to talk to us about her book, The White Aura! Enjoy!

Is there anything you'd love to tell us about yourself?

Well, I'm extremely sarcastic and overly ambitious. It's hard for me to talk about my feelings, but I can always write about them. I love writing :)

For the readers out there that haven't read The White Aura could you tell us a quick bit about it please?

Sorcerer Scott Tabors has found his heart mate, Olivia Whitehead, but he can't meet her because of a curse on his family. So he visits her in her dreams and the book is about their dream walking and her journey in finding herself.

How did you come up with the idea to write The White Aura?

I actually had a dream about it. So I started writing and it just developed from there. 

How long did The White Aura take you to write and be available for purchase?

I started it on May 2, 2012 and finished my final draft before editing on October 2, 2012. I hired an editor and it was published November 30th :)

Who designed your cover?

Samantha Bagood! She is wonderful :) www.coverpub.samanthabagood.com

If The White Aura was made into a film which celebrities could you see playing the main characters?

I think I would have to find new faces to play them...I can't think of anyone off the top of my head that would be perfect for the part. I would hope Emma Stone would read for Liv, though, just so I could meet her :D

Are you currently writing anything? Can you tell us anything about it please?

I'm writing a lot of things! I have a column in a local newspaper, I'm working on the sequel to TWA...which is titled The Vessel, and I'm also outlining another story that's really close to my heart. I think it's going to be wonderful.

Is there anything you'd like to say to your fans/readers?

Thank you! It is the best feeling in the world to have someone tell me they love my work, and so many of you have! You bring a smile to my face and warmth to my heart.

Quickfire Round!

Favorite Food: Macaroni and cheese (homemade)
Favorite Country: I haven't been yet...but I love learning about Italy.
Favorite Color: Pink! 
Favorite Animal: Cat
Favorite Book: Too many favorites, I can't choose! 
Favorite Movie: Dirty Dancing
Favorite Drink: Diet Pepsi
Favorite Restaurant: A local Mexican place, El Tapatio 

Author bio:

Felicia Tatum was born and raised in Tennessee. She always loved reading, and at the age of twelve began writing. Her passion for creating stories grew and in May 2012, she finally wrote her first novel, The White Aura.

She still lives in Tennessee with her daughter and her kitty. She loves cooking and books. Animals are some of her best friends. She watches a lot of Disney channel and often dreams up new book ideas. She's currently writing the second book in series.


Felicia Tatum

No comments:

Post a Comment