About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Monday 17 August 2015

Silver City Book Signing Aberdeen 2015!


Hey, guys! I attended the Silver City Book Signing in Aberdeen a few days ago and had such a fun time! I met lots of amazing authors and got lots of signed books! Check out a few pictures of me with some authors and models I met and all my signed books! Abbi Glines even brought Addam Bramich with her! *Sigh*
 
Me with Abbi Glines and Addam Bramich!
 
Me with Samantha Young!
 
Me with Andie M. Long!
 
Me with L.A. Casey!
 
Me with Natasha Preston!
 
Me with Muriel Garcia!
 
Me with T.A. McKay!
 
All my signed books!
 
My signed tote bag!

Big thank you to Dawn, Tracy and Jane for putting the signing together! You can check out all of my pictures from the signing on Book Crazy's Facebook page HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment