About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Saturday 29 August 2015

Stacking The Shelves [4]!

http://www.tyngasreviews.com/
Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews where we show what books we got recently. I do this post once a month.

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you’re adding to your shelves, be it buying or borrowing. From ‘real’ books you’ve purchased, a book you’ve borrowed, a book you’ve been given or an e-book they can all be shared!

Purchased (Ebooks):



Gifted from Authors/Publishers:



(Thank you, Mary!)
(Thank you, Laura and Christine!)
(Thank you, Little, Brown Book Group!)
(Thank you, Hodder!)

For Review from Author/Netgalley/Edelweiss:




Currently Reading:


Protecting Shaylee [The Fae Guard 01] by Elle Christensen

You guys can also read all about my time at the Silver City Book Signing Aberdeen 2015 HERE and about my time at the Victoria Aveyard Book Signing HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment