About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Sunday 10 July 2016

My Time At The Romance Author & Reader Event 2016!



The Romance Author and Reader Event took place on the 9th July in Edinburgh, Scotland! I went with one of my close friends called Amy, and it was her first time at a signing the size of this one lol! We met so many amazing authors at the event and everyone I met was super friendly! There was also a lot of queuing and the number of books to be signed was limited as time went on, but it was all worth it lol!
 
 
Check out just some of my pictures from the event and the books I got signed below!


The 44 books I got signed!


Me with Abbi Glines!


Me with S.C. Stephens!
 

Me with Anna Todd!
 

Me with Jennifer L. Armentrout!
 

Me with Tillie Cole!
 

Me, Tiffany Snow, and my friend, Amy!
 

Me with Kristen Ashley!


Me, Wendy Higgins, and my friend, Amy!
 

Me with Tessa Teevan!


Me with Karina Halle!

I've uploaded all my pictures from the Romance Author & Reader Event onto Book Crazy's Facebook page HERE, so feel free to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment