About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Monday 30 June 2014

My Journey to UtopYA Con 2014!



The Book Convention, UtopYA, took place in Nashville, TN from the 20th until the 22nd June! I was super lucky and got to travel all the way from Scotland to attend it! It was my first Book Convention and my first time in America, so to say I was excited was an understatement!
 
Check out just some of my many pictures with amazing authors/bloggers/models below!
 
Magan Vernon, me and Joshua Sean McCann!
 
Me with Sarah Ashley Jones!
 
Me with Chelsea Fine!

Me with Michele G. Miller!
 
 Me with Heather Self!
 
Me with Heather Hildenbrand!

Me with Mary Ting/M. Clarke!
 
Me with models, Tessi and Nathan!
 
Please go here to see all the pictures from my trip to UtopYA!

Also, check out my video below where I talk about my full experience and fangirl just a little ;)

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment