About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Thursday 5 June 2014

Cassandra Clare and Sarah Rees Brennan Q+A and Book Signing!

So, a few days ago I went to a Q+A and Book Signing for Cassandra Clare and Sarah Rees Brennan! I'm not going to write much about it, so I made a video talking about my experience there! Check out some of the pictures below too!

(Look at all the people there! And this isn't even all of them!
P.S. Notice how the room has an institute feel to it ;))

(Me with Cassandra and Sarah! I'm the one in the reddish/pinkish jumper!)

(My signed books from Cassandra!)

Check out my video below where I talk about my experience at the event!
 
 
 
If the video doesn't work, please go here to watch it directly on YouTube!

No comments:

Post a Comment