About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Sunday 6 July 2014

My Time At The Romance Author & Reader Event 2014!

 
On the 5th July, I attended the Romance Author and Reader Event in Edinburgh, Scotland! I went with my someone I had never met in person before called Laura, but she was the nicest person ever and was a major help with the heavy suitcase that I took to the event lol! I met so many amazing authors at the event and I loved everyone's excitement and that everyone was super friendly!
 
Check out just some of my pictures from the event below!
 
Me with Abbi Glines!
 
Me with Chelsea M. Cameron!
 
Me with Jodi Ellen Malpas!
 
Me, Cora Carmack and Laura!
 
Me with Jessica Sorensen!
 
Me with Rebecca Donovan! 
 
Me with Jay Crownover!
 
Me with Sylvia Day!
 
And to give you an idea of how many books I got signed, check out all the books I took up with me! I bought some at the event too! I also got a ton of swag and plenty of extras for giveaways!
 


Check out my Book and Swag Haul videos from the event below!

Part 1:

Part 2:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment