About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Tuesday 23 November 2021

Release Day Blitz: Stay [Copperslane 02] by Garnet Christie!


Two names––opposing meanings.

Lizzie:

DuBois––a name of pain. The root-word of heartbreak.

Saber was the boy terrorizing our school halls. His uncle was the man who exterminated the happiness in my life by taking my parents from me.

I’ve spent the last seventeen years shutting out the nightmares, piecing my existence back together.

But the bandages are fragile.

Saber’s return to Copperslane shreds through the tender healing I’ve tried to nurture.

I’m left with two hopes.

That Saber doesn’t stay and he’ll stop looking at me like he understands pain.

Saber:

I never thought a name could be a light. But in my darkest moments, Eliza is the single hope I’ve ever known.

She was the candle guiding me out of the abyss.

Seeing her reawakens dreams once lost––that her love is mine.

Unfortunately, our twisted past weaves only suffering for my flower.

And her thinking that I know nothing of pain shreds through my heart.

Now I’m wondering if I should stay, and if she's my fiore at all anymore.


Check it out on Goodreads!

Buy your copy from Amazon


Author bio:

Garnet Christie is an author and Midwestern native living in the desert. Though she misses trees, Garnet admits there is an acrid beauty to the place that has been home for twenty years.

She loves serving up Alpha males who are searching for their happily ever after, and paring them up with women who are equally, if not more, reluctant.

When not writing, Garnet is found reading, dancing, and spending too much money on K-pop merch. All the above is achieved by drinking too much tea, avoiding sleep, and eating chocolate. Garnet also adores Italian food and will go to great lengths to hunt down a fantastic plate of Chicken Marsala that comes with a cannoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment