About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Friday 17 May 2013

Birthday Week Day Two Part Two: Blood of the Soul [Soul Seers 04] by Rene Folsom!



Excerpt from Blood of the Soul [Soul Seers 04] by Rene Folsom!

   Moments before stepping into the doors at Lavendine, the sky began to fall and pelted the earth with heavy globs of water causing us to run for cover.  After the glass door clicked shut behind us, a flicker of lightning illuminated Jonah’s dripping hair and wild eyes.
   “Come.  I have a few towels in the storage closet we can dry off with,” he said as he grabbed my hand and led me further into the studio.
   Standing in the darkened hallway with a towel in hand, he slowly dried my face and dabbed at my hair, which I’m sure looked absolutely stunning all matted down with rain… not.  Continuing with his unhurried pace, he gently ran the towel down my arms and back up before heading to my neck and chest.  He hesitated as his eyes guided over the curves of my breasts.
   Boldly, Jonah brought his head down and pressed his warm lips against my cold skin, right on the swell of my left breast.  Wrapping his arms around my waist, he pressed me against him with force.  The abrupt and passionate movement caused several drops of rain water to fall from his hair and cascade between my cleavage.  Lifting me slightly, Jonah’s scorching tongue began to lick the water from my skin.
   “Oh, Jonah,” I whimpered as I grasped the back of his head, tangling my fingers in his silky, wet hair, and wrapping my legs around his waist.  He responded vigorously, supporting the back of my legs as I practically climbed him like a tree.
   I could feel how hard he was between my legs as he pressed my back up against the cold concrete wall, hooking his hands below my ass, holding me up and continuing to kiss my chest while making his way to my neck.  I tilted my head to the side and allowed his delicious scruff to take me away, my eyes fluttering shut and my mouth gasping for air like a fish out of water.
   My insides clenched with excitement and I could feel liquid pooling down low.  I knew I was just as turned on as he was.  Yet, I still wasn’t sure I was ready for this.  If I had to be honest, this intimacy, regardless of how mother-loving hot it was, scared the shit out of me.
   “Fuck.  Ella.  I can’t – keep – my lips – off – of your – delicious – skin.” Jonah managed to say between kisses as he continued to ravage my neck and chest.
   My wits were wearing thin.  I was about to give in to this sexy man.  Yes, I knew it was too soon.  But it would be good, right?  Oh, God, yes.  I was certain making love to Jonah would be more than words.
   Jonah devoured my lips and I knew at that point he had done me in.
 
Teaser Picture!
 
 
 Add it to you TBR list on Goodreads!
Check put all the teasers here!

Also the first book in the series is FREE on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00C087PJ4

Ella was certain that Jonah was only in love with who he thought she was... an image that reflected his desires... the girl of his dreams. The first time a man says those words to her, she wants it to be because he knows the REAL Ella—not some imaginary girl he dreamed of.

It doesn't take long for Ella to realize there is more than just a simple connection between them—a chemistry so deep, it makes them both
question the true meaning of soul mates as well as the motives of those they love.

With each pulse of blood flowing beneath her
skin and each breath drawing from her lips, Ella continues on her journey to know Jonah, which begins to reveal secrets that will ultimately affect their future.

Blood of the Soul (Soul Seers, #4)


Author bio:
 
Being a mother of three and wife of one, Rene has had to juggle career, kids, family, grocery shopping, and stain removal. Years of experience have provided her plenty of creative material to work with. While her artistic side as a graphic designer will always be a source of inspiration, using both words and design to take these very different experiences was just the next step in her journey.

Residing in sunny Central Florida, Rene is now branching out into the literary world, combining her love of art and reading by providing contemporary and paranormal romance stories to her readers.


 

Giveaway! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment