About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Sunday 1 March 2015

Release Day Blitz: Losing Her [His 02] by Mariah Dietz!



“I loved her and she left. Maybe I wasn’t enough. Maybe I’ll never be enough.” I’ve been thinking these words since before we even got together.

Everything is new. The old no longer has a place here. Physical items are easy to replace. I'm constantly battling the ones that aren't.

Every thought and memory I have is stained.

By you.

You weren't even there for half of them.

How is she still present even though she left?

I can do this. I’m going to survive losing her.

 

Check it out on Goodreads!

Buy your copy from Amazon
 

Author bio:

Mariah Dietz lives in Eastern Washington with her husband and two sons that are the axis of her crazy and wonderful world.

Mariah grew up in a tiny town outside of Portland, Oregon, where she spent the majority of her time immersed in the pages of books that she both read and created.

She has a love for all things that include her sons, good coffee, books, travel, and dark chocolate. She also has a deep passion for the stories she writes, and hopes readers enjoy the journeys she takes them on, as much as she loves creating them.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment