About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Sunday 26 April 2015

Red Coat PR UK Book Signing Tour!

 
Yesterday, I got the opportunity to attend one of the stops on the UK Book Signing Tour organised by Red Coat PR! On the stop in Glasgow, I got to meet authors, Denise Grover Swank, Kristie Cook, Amy Miles, Chanda Hahn and Annalisa Grant! I had such a fun time, and meeting the authors was an amazing experience! They were all so kind and approachable! I also got some swag and plenty of signed books lol!
 
Me, Denise Grover Swank and my friend, Haley!
 
 Me, Kristie Cook and my friend, Haley!
 
Me with Amy Miles!
 
Me with Chanda Hahn!
 
Me with Annalisa Grant!
 
My signed books from the event!
 
My swag, signed tote bag and tour t-shirt!
 
I'd like to finish by saying a big thank you to Red Coat PR for putting together the UK Book Signing Tour! I had a blast getting to meet five amazing authors!

No comments:

Post a Comment