About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Monday 28 March 2016

Stacking The Shelves [11]!

http://www.tyngasreviews.com/
 
Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews where we show what books we got recently. I do this post once a month.

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you’re adding to your shelves, be it buying or borrowing. From ‘real’ books you’ve purchased, a book you’ve borrowed, a book you’ve been given or an e-book, they can all be shared!

Purchased (Ebooks):
Purchased (Paperbacks/hardbacks):
 
 
 
Gifted from Authors:
 
 
(Thank you, L.P. Dover and Heidi!)
A Godless Love by Brenda Thornlow
(Thank you, Brenda!)
(Thank you, Micalea!)

Gifted from Publishers:
 
 
The Obsession by Nora Roberts (I received a proof copy and a finalised copy)
(Thank you, Little, Brown Book Group!)
(Thank you, Corgi!)
(Thank you, Mira Ink!)
 
 For Review from Author/Netgalley/Edelweiss:
 

 
 
Currently Reading:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment