About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Sunday 23 February 2014

Flat Kendall at Indie Girl Con!


Indie Girl Con took place on the 21st and 22nd of this month, and if you have been keeping an eye out on Book Crazy's Facebook page, then you know that I went to Indie Girl Con in a slightly different way!

Yes, I was there in spirit, but I was also there... with my face on a stick ;)
 
So on Friday, I spent my day at Candace Knoebel and Sonya Loveday's table (picture below) and they got me some pictures with authors!

Me with Sonya Loveday and Candace Knoebel!
 
Me with Sonya and Tabatha Vargo!
 
Me, Sonya, Candace and N.M. Silber!
 
And on the Saturday, I spend the day with Justine from Shelves of Books Blog and Barbara! These ladies made me part of the Scavenger Hunt and everything lol! Below are just some of the many pictures that Justine and Barbara took! You can see them all here!
 
Me with Micalea Smeltzer and some of her cover models (Kim, Luke and Eli)!
 
Me with Belinda Boring!
 
Me with Jamie Canosa!
 
Me with Barbara, Heather Gunter and Justine!
 
Me, Justine and Felicia Tatum!

Me and Kristie Cook!
 
Me and Cambria Hebert!
 

And I got to meet Flat Cassie from Cassie's Crafty Creations!
 
I would like to say a massive thank you to Candace, Sonya, Barbara and Justine for making me Flat Kendall's and for getting me pictures with a whole bunch of amazing authors! I'd like to say an extra thank you to Justine for getting me signed books too!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment