About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Friday 17 October 2014

My Favourite Bookshop!

 
I'm showing my support for Books Are My Bag, which is a nationwide campaign to celebrate bookshops, and writing my post on my favourite bookshop!
 
Now, I tend to shop online for most of my books, but there's that rare occasion where I'll venture into an actual bookstore and buy a book. I tend to buy quite a few books from supermarkets too. My favourite bookstore, though, is WHSmith! Mainly because they sell my favourite authors (Jennifer L. Armentrout, Jessica Sorensen and Abbi Glines') books!
 
P.S. This is not my picture lol!
 
In the small town where I live, there's no bookstores, so I have to travel quite far to get to one. WHSmith is my closest bookstore, and I love going in there and seeing all my favourite authors books on the bookshelves. Yes, I squeal when I see a book I recognise or see a book from an author that I've met, lol! I love discovering new books too, and going into a bookstore like WHSmith is the perfect way to do it. I love other bookstores too, like The Works and Waterstones, but WHSmith is my overall favourite!
 
So, there you have it! Big thank you to Books Are My Bag for setting this campaign up and to Bookbridgr for sending me an awesome tote bag! You can grab your own tote bag here!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment