About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Saturday 6 December 2014

Review Tour: Forever Kinda Love [Lovelly 01] by Clara Stone!


Publication date: 13th August 2014
Paperback edition: 247 pages
Source: Kindle
Rating: 4 stars
Synopsis: Life’s. Little. Surprises.

The last thing seven-year-old Carrigan "Ace" Casper foresaw was an eight-year-old Heath Lovelly walking into her life the day her mother died. From that moment on, Heath sticks by her side, slowly becoming her strength, her confidant, and her entire world. What she doesn’t know is, she's his saving grace, too.

Ten years later, Ace is handed another crippling challenge that threatens everything in her almost perfect life. Only, this time, she doesn't turn to Heath, hiding the truth instead. But Heath knows Ace too well and won't back down easily. He's ready to do whatever it takes and will stay by her side until she accepts that their love is the kinda love worth fighting for.

Will he be her forever triumph or her unexpected downfall?

Two lives.

One story.

And an unexpected journey to falling in love.


I had been wanting to read this book for a while now, but I just hadn't had the motivation to pick it up and start reading! I then got an email about a Review Tour for the book, and knew that it was the perfect way to get me motivated to read it! I'd also already bought a copy, so I had it on my Kindle and I made it my next read! I wanted to love this book, but I felt that I liked it more than loved it! The plot was amazing, but it developed really slowly and nothing big happened in it until like 60% through it! For the first part it sort of stayed on the same wavelength and didn't waver that much as well! The plot was about two characters who are best friends realising that their feelings run a lot deeper than friendship though, so I could understand why the plot didn't waver that much, but then I wanted something sort of big to happen to shake things up! It wasn't until just over the 60% mark that something actually started happening that shook the plot a bit! I didn't really see what happened coming, as the plot only hints at it, but doesn't actually say what happens, so it was a bit of a shock! It added a lot to the plot too! The characters were amazing! Carrigan 'Ace' was the main female character and she had been through so much in her life! She'd lost her mother, her father was sort of in his own little world, and she was left to raise herself! My heart went out to Ace even more with what she went through in the last half of this book too! It was so sad and took her on an emotional journey! I loved Ace more as this book developed and she was easy for me to connect with! Heath was the main male character, and he was seriously hot! I could also see that he had always had romantic feelings for Ace, but he'd never sort of thought about them until someone makes him realise that his feelings for her go a lot deeper than friendship! After that, Heath was determined to prove his love for Ace! Heath was seriously cute with Ace too! They had some insane amount of love for each other and some of the things Heath said were so beautiful and a few scenes did make me cry lol! I loved that this book was written from both Ace and Heath's point of views! I wasn't sure if it was going to be after I read the synopsis, but I'm really happy it was! It definitely helped me connect more with both characters! Although I didn't love this book, I'll definitely be reading the next book in the series! I know that it's not going to be about Ace and Heath and that it's going to be about another character in this book, Harrington, but that's made me even more excited for it! I can't wait to read his story and I hope Heath and Ace make appearances in it! The cover is what made me want to read this book to start with! It's absolutely stunning and I just fell completely in love with it as soon as I saw it! Big thank you to Clara for a copy of Forever Kinda Love (As I said, I bought a copy, but the author kindly provided one too) and to Kitty Kats Crazy About Books for having me on the Review Tour!
 

 
Check it out on Goodreads!

Buy your copy from Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, iBooks or Google Play


Author bio:

Clara Stone lives in the beautiful city of Boise, ID. Unlike what most believe about Idaho, it’s more than a sack full of potatoes. When she’s not writing, you’ll catch Clara reading YA and NA books, mostly romance, and enjoying time with her family. She is a proud CW TV addict.

She also writes YA paranormal romance under the name Priya Kanaparti. She is published through Reuts Publications.



No comments:

Post a Comment