About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Friday 26 December 2014

Release Day Blitz: Striving for Acceptance [Striving 03] by B.L. Mooney!


Third in the Striving Series, but can be read alone.
 
We all want to feel accepted, but sometimes we do unacceptable things. When we push it too far and do the unforgivable, are we still allowed to hope for that acceptance?

 Or are we doomed to accept a life of loneliness?

 My current bed friend is someone who’s struggling to find his own acceptance. His big crime? He’s following his dreams. His father can’t accept the fact he no longer wants to follow in his footsteps. Should he be shut out because he quit the family business? I don’t think so. But if he should, I’ve got bigger problems.
 
My crime? 
 
I cheated on my husband and then killed the man I cheated with. Would you still accept me?


 
Check it out on Goodreads!

Buy your copy from AmazonBarnes and Noble, Kobo or iBooks
 
 
Author bio:
 
B.L. Mooney started writing when the voices and storylines in her head ran out of room. They were getting too cramped and neither B.L. nor the characters could take it anymore, so she did the only thing she could do—she made room. She always knew she wanted to write, but vowed to make time for it later. Now that she’s made time for writing, most everything else falls to the wayside. That seems to suit the characters that keep popping up in her head just fine.

B.L. lives in the Midwest, and her other talents include in-demand cookies, a very dry sense of humor, and stealth eavesdropping. Some mannerisms, attitudes, or twists come from random sentences picked up while passing by strangers. So speak up the next time you have something to gossip about. You never know, it may just end up on the pages of the next book you read.

She loves to hear from her readers and you can contact her via email at AuthorBLMooney@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment