About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Friday 9 November 2012

Review: Deity [Covenant 03] by Jennifer L. Armentrout!

Publication date: 6th November
Paperback edition: 360 pages
Source: Kindle
Rating: 5 stars
Synopsis: "History is on repeat, and things didn't go so well the last time. "

Alexandria isn't sure she's going to make it to her eighteenth birthday--to her Awakening. A long-forgotten, fanatical order is out to kill her, and if the Council ever discovers what she did in the Catskills, she's a goner... and so is Aiden.

If that's not freaky enough, whenever Alex and Seth spend time "training"--which really is just Seth's code word for some up-close and personal one-on-one time--she ends up with another mark of the Apollyon, which brings her one step closer to Awakening ahead of schedule. Awesome.

But as her birthday draws near, her entire world shatters with a startling revelation and she's caught between love and Fate. One will do anything to protect her. One has been lying to her since the beginning. Once the gods have revealed themselves, unleashing their wrath, lives will be irrevocably changed... and destroyed.

Those left standing will discover if love is truly greater than Fate...

Favourite quote: "You'll have a piece of my heart-all of it, really. Forever. Even if your heart belongs to someone else."

Jennifer L. Armentrout has done it again! Every book in her series' just seem to get better and better and Deity was no exception! It was off the scale! The plot continued on from the last book which I loved! It was just full of action and my heart was in my mouth throughout the entire book! I also loved how the plot was again full of Mythology! It was amazing to see Alex continue to grow so much and to see her face her problems head on! Aiden was SO swoon worthy in this book! He was perfect! Seth was a pratt in this book! I have a strong dislike to him right now but who knows what will happen in Apollyn! The love triangle between Alex, Aiden and Seth was sort of resolved in this book and I am so happy with who Alex ended up with! Jennifer is the queen of cliffhangers and Deity is no exception! There is such an amazing cliffhanger at the end of this book and although I have to wait until next year for the next book I think that it is definetly going to be worth it! I am SO excited for the next book in this series! The cover is stunning and it suits the other covers in this series so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment