About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Sunday 18 November 2012

Review: Elixir [Covenant 3.5] by Jennifer L. Armentrout!

Publication date: 27th November 2012
Paperback edition: 80 pages
Source: Kindle
Rating: 5 stars
Synopsis: Aiden St. Delphi will do anything to save Alex.
Even if it means doing the one thing he will never forgive himself for.
Even if it means making war against the gods.


Please do not read this novella until you have read Deity!

If you thought that Deity was good then you haven't seen anything yet! Elixir was absolutely amazing and for being 80 pages it blew me away! There was loads of action and massive spoilers for Apollyon! It picked right back up from where Deity stopped and I loved it! Elixir was told entirely from Aiden's point of view and I loved that it was! It was so amazing to be able to go into Aiden's mind and see his emotions play out and also how he felt after the events in Deity! It was also so amazing to see how much he loved Alex! He was also very protective of her like always! Alex was nuts at the beginning of this novella! She obviously is connected to Seth so she really had no control but then I felt so sorry for her for what she went through in the last half of this novella! There were so many massive things that happened in like 80 pages that will leave you begging for the next book in this series because this novella just makes me want Apollyon even more especially after the ending! The cover is also absolutely stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment