About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Saturday 24 November 2012

Review: Wingless and Damned by Dawn White!

Publication date: 1st October 2012
Paperback edition: 138 pages
Source: Kindle
Rating: 5 stars
Synopsis: Alexander is the Alpha wolf of the Neuri werewolf tribe, set to destroy anything associated with the dreaded strigoi. Lea is a magnificent Fae -- or so she believed but she soon discovers she may not be after all. With Alexander, Lea’s and basically the worlds fate is in the hands of the mated pair. They must act fast and not just on the revenge they so desperately need. Can their love save us all? As Lea and Alexander’s souls hang in the balance they come to realize we are all a little Damned.

I really wasn't sure what to expect when I was asked by the author to review this book but I got so much more than I was expecting! First let me say that I wasn't expecting there to be a sex scene in it but to be fair it wasn't as bad as some others that I have read and it was hot! I can't even find words to describe this book! It was really weird but I found myself really enjoying it at the same time! I mean there were Vampires, Werewolves, and Fae in it! I really enjoyed how the book started as well! I wasn't expecting it to start like that so I was pleasantly surprised that we got a bit of background before jumping straight into the story! The characters were also very well written! Lea was the main female character and Alexander was the main male character! I really enjoyed the both of them but I do have to be honest and say that their relationship went far too fast for my liking but I do understand why it went that fast! The plot was very good and original but because this book was very short I can't wait to see what happens in the next one! Big thank you to Dawn for giving me a copy of Wingless and Damned!

No comments:

Post a Comment