About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Thursday 1 November 2012

Review: Lauren by Julia Crane!

Publication date: 1st November 2012
Papeback edition:
Source: Kindle
Rating: 5 stars
Synopsis: A girl with a second chance. A boy with a terrible secret. When the truth is revealed, Lauren's world comes crashing down.
For once, seventeen-year old Lauren’s life is going right. She's attending college attending the college of her dreams, has what appears to be the perfect boyfriend, and is surrounded by her childhood friends.
But her boyfriend, Tristan, grows more possessive by the day, and his temper is getting harder to keep in check. When Lauren realizes Tristan is using her for her power, she has to make a choice: Tristan or her world.
*Lauren is a spin-off from Keegan's Chronicles

I absolutely loved this book! I wasn't really expecting to be able to follow it because it is a spin -off to the Keegan's Chronicles which I haven't read so I was expecting to be confused while reading Lauren but I can honestly say that you do not have to have read the Keegan's Chronicles to read Lauren! I loved the plot as it was interesting and it had me hooked! I gasped like a million times at the last half of the book! Lauren was of course the main character and I loved her! She was so easy to connect with and she was so nice! Tristan was so possessive! I really despised him! I hated what he did to Lauren and I really wanted to hit him! I really liked the other character and I loved that characters from the Keegan's Chronicles were also in Lauren! The cover is so pretty and it really suits the story! Big thank you to Allison and of course Julia for an ARC of Lauren!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to read and review Lauren!!

    ReplyDelete