About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Review: Altered [Altered 01] by Jennifer Rush!

Publication date: 1st January 2013
Paperback edition: 336 pages
Source: Kindle
Rating: 5 stars
Synopsis: When you can’t trust yourself, who can you believe?

Everything about Anna’s life is a secret. Her father works for the Branch at the helm of its latest project: monitoring and administering treatments to the four genetically altered boys in the lab below their farmhouse. There’s Nick, Cas, Trev . . . and Sam, who’s stolen Anna’s heart. When the Branch decides it’s time to take the boys, Sam stages an escape, killing the agents sent to retrieve them.

Anna is torn between following Sam or staying behind in the safety of her everyday life. But her father pushes her to flee, making Sam promise to keep her away from the Branch, at all costs. There’s just one problem. Sam and the boys don’t remember anything before living in the lab—not even their true identities.

Now on the run, Anna soon discovers that she and Sam are connected in more ways than either of them expected. And if they’re both going to survive, they must piece together the clues of their past before the Branch catches up to them and steals it all away.


This was my first book of 2013 and I made the perfect choice! I freaking loved this book! As soon as I started reading it I fell in love with it! Once you pick it up you will not want to put it down until you have read the last word on the last page! I couldn't put it down and who doesn't want to read a book that has 4 hot guys in it! The plot was amazing! It was original and I couldn't wait to read on to find out what was going to happen next! It was also full of mystery and suspense! The characters were also all amazing! I loved their development! Anna was the main character and I loved her! She changed so much during this book but it was in a good way! I also felt so sorry for her for what she discovers about her life! Sam was the love interest of Anna and I freaking loved him! Could he have gotten any hotter? No! He was hot and protective and I also felt sorry for him for the mystery that surrounded his life! Nick, Cas and Trev were amazing characters as well! I wasn't expecting that ending at all! It was kick-ass! I would honestly recommend this book to anyone! It was absolutely amazing! I am seriously looking forward to the next book in this series as I just fell in love with this one! I also love the cover!

Altered (Altered, #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment