About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Friday 18 January 2013

Review: Distorted [Twisted Fairy Tales 02] by Jenny Phillips!

Publication date: January 2013
Paperback edition: -
Source: Kindle
Rating: 5 stars
Synopsis: Now that Gianna has reunited with Hunter she must face her past before she can move on and help those she loves. Can she take on her worst nightmares before more people are touched by her curse? The more time passes the more people around her get hurt. Can she afford Hunter’s distractions?

Gaining help from an unlikely source, Gianna must test her own strengths or lose those most important to her forever. Could Hunter be next? The curse is only the beginning of the real evil that waits for her.

Favourite quote: “Thank you for being here with me.” She squeezed his hand. “I guess all I’m asking is for a little time, I have no right to ask anything of you, but please, will you wait for me?”
“G, I would wait forever if I had to.”

This novella was even better than the first! After the cliff-hanger in Twisted I couldn't wait to get my hands on Distorted and it was so worth the wait! I loved the plot! It continued straight on from where Gifted left it at and it was full of mystery! I really liked the development of the plot as much as I did in Twisted as well! I can't say much about the plot as you do have to have read Twisted to read Distorted! I would have loved for Distorted to been longer though but it is only a novella and also there is a first book so I can't complain at all! The characters were again amazing as well! Gianna was so brave! I loved how determined she was to save her mother and cousin! I also loved how she tried to do what was best for her and Hunter as well so that she could protect everyone else! Hunter was again hot! I loved him and also how protective he was of Gianna! I really enjoyed reading Distorted from both Hunter and Gianna's point of views! I really loved that a lot of new characters were introduced in this novella as they brought so much to the story! I would honestly love to continue Gianna and Hunter's story in another book but I am not sure if this is the last book in the Twisted Fairy Tales Series! I also love the cover and I think that it suits the first book in this series perfectly! Big thank you to Jenny for an ARC of Distorted!

Distorted (A Twisted Fairy Tale Novella Series, #2)

No comments:

Post a Comment