About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Sunday 6 January 2013

Review: Tirade [Heven and Hell 03] by Cambria Hebert!

Publication date: 30th November 2012
Paperback edition: 352 pages
Source: Kindle
Rating: 5 stars
Synopsis: Betrayal burns. Death hurts and the clock ticks…

Minutes and hours stretch into days. How long can Sam survive being confined in Hell? I have a plan… a plan with a lot of holes. I need someone who can make up for my weaknesses, someone who possesses the power that I lack. Riley is supposed to be off limits. He’s dangerous, he’s mean and he’s not to be trusted. But I do.

Beelzebub is on a tirade, bent on revenge. I took what he wants and sent him into the flames. I will wear the scars of his punishments forever. But scars don’t scare me anymore.

On my way to free Sam I find my true path, a secret place and new allies. But in Hell nothing is easy… and everything is cruel. The only thing left to do is survive.


WOW! I have always adored this series and It just keeps getting better and better! After the massive ending at the end of Charade I couldn't wait to get my hand on Tirade! The plot was just absolutely amazing and also paced fast enough to still leave me begging for more! I loved every single bit of it and I also love how original Cambria's plots have been especially in Tirade! The plot continues on from where Charade ended and it just is on a level of its own! The characters in this book have grown so much as well! Heven was just kick-ass! She never gave up and I loved her for that! Sam was again HOT! He was also protective of Heven and I felt so sorry for him for what he went through during this book! I loved that Tirade was in Heven and Sam's point of views! The rest of the characters were just amazing as well and I finally learned who Riley is! Trust me you do not want to miss his secret! I am SO excited for the next book in this series! The cover also suits the book and also the series perfectly! Big thank you to Cambria for giving me an ARC of Tirade!

No comments:

Post a Comment