About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Thursday 31 January 2013

Review: Focus [The Crescent Chronicles 02] by Alyssa Rose Ivy!

Publication date: 31st January 2013
Paperback edition: -
Source: Kindle
Rating: 5 stars
Synopsis: Freshman year of college is hard even when you're not tied to the future king of a supernatural society.

Allie dives into college head first with Hailey as her roommate and the city of New Orleans as her backyard. As things within The Society heat up, Allie realizes that whether she’s with Levi or not, she's in far too deep to turn back.


Before I started this book I actually had to go back and re-read the last few pages of Flight to remember where it left off at and when I did I couldn't wait to sink into Focus! The ending to Flight was a massive shock and it was completely unexpected so it left you begging for Focus! As soon as I stared reading Focus I was instantly taken back into Allie and Levi's world and I loved it! The plot of this book was so cute! Levi was sort of trying to get Allie to get back with him and then Allie was being seriously stubborn! Again I loved the supernatural element being about Pterons as it is definitely original and I still haven't found another book with that supernatural element! There was also quite a few scenes filled with action! I loved Allie! I loved her stubbornness, her sarcasm and her personality! I normally hate stubborn people but I could understand why Allie acted that way after what Levi did to her in Flight! Levi was so hot in this book! I loved how hard he tried to get Allie back and how much he protected her and cared for her! Allie and Levi's relationship did develop in this book but it was also good to see how they acted when they are apart and not always together! The ending was a pretty big cliff-hanger which has left me really looking forward to seeing where the next book in the series goes and I am in love with the cover! Big thank you to Alyssa for an ARC of Focus!

Focus (The Crescent Chronicles, #2)

No comments:

Post a Comment