About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Thursday 6 September 2012

Review: Remembrance [Transcend Time Saga 01] by Michelle Madow!

Publication date: 27th July 2011
Paperback edition: 314 pages
Source: Kindle
Rating: 5 stars
Synopsis: Lizzie Davenport has been reincarnated from Regency Era, England ... but she doesn't know it yet.

Then Drew Carmichael transfers into Lizzie's high school at the beginning of the year, and she feels a connection to him, almost like she knows him. She can't stop thinking about him, but whenever she tries talking with him about the mysteries behind her feelings, he makes it clear that he wants nothing to do with her. Reaching him is even more difficult because she has a boyfriend, Jeremy, who has started to become full of himself after being elected co-captain of the varsity soccer team, and her flirtatious best friend Chelsea starts dating Drew soon after his arrival. So why can't she get him out of her mind?

Even though Lizzie knows she should let go of her fascination with Drew, fighting fate isn't going to be easy. - goodreads.com

Favourite quote: “But it was time to realize that I wasn't Cinderella, and no matter how hard I wished it were true, life wasn't a fairy tale where everyone lives happily ever after.”

This book was phenomenal from start to finish! I loved EVERYTHING about it! The characters were amazing and the plot was so good and it went at the perfect pace! It had everything that I love in a book in it and I could not put it down until I had read the last page! Remembrance is the story of Lizzie Davenport as she comes to terms with a few unexpected surprises and a love that has spanned for centurys! I really liked Lizzie and I thought that she was such a good main character! I really think that she should have stood up to her boyfriend, Jeremy earlier than what she did as he was controlling and he always told he what to do but I was so happy when she did! I also loved how confident she became as the book progressed and I think that Drew was a major influence here! Drew Carmichael was another character that I liked and he was the romantic interest of Lizzie and he was protective of her and you could tell that he really loved her which I thought was absolutely adorable! Chelsea was so cool and she was such a great friend to Lizzie throughout most of the book! I wasn't really sure about the whole love square in this book but it soon resolved itself and then the book focused a lot more on the plot! I cannot wait to read the next book in this series, Timeless after discovering how amazing Remembrance was! I also adore the cover and I think that it suits the story perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment