About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Thursday 20 September 2012

Review: Twisted [A Twisted Fairy Tale Novella Series 01] by Jenny Phillips!

Publication date: September 2012
Paperback edition: 67 pages
Source: Kindle
Rating: 5 stars
Synopsis: Gianna’s life has not been easy. She’s merely counted down the days until she can leave Fort Miami, with all the stares and whispers behind. However, when her childhood friend Hunter returns, it forces her to face memories she’s tried to forget. But what memories are real and which ones are that of an eight year old’s imagination?

Hunter doesn’t remember anything from that horrific night. Can Gianna trust someone who seems to have forgotten her once before? Can she put the pieces of that night together before it’s too late and she loses everyone she loves, even if that means believing in something that she’s only faced in her nightmares? - goodreads.com


I was very lucky to be asked by the author to review this novella for her as I absolutely loved it!  If you are looking for a quick read filled with mystery, romance and suspense then Twisted is the book for you! The plot of this book was insane! It was so amazing and it had me on the edge of my seat! I couldn't wait to get to certain points in the book where we learned a little bit more about it! The characters in this book were so great! Gianna was the main character and I really liked her! I felt so sorry for her as she could remember the mystery night but Hunter couldn't! I adored Hunter! He was the love interest and former best friend of Gianna! I loved that Twisted was written from Gianna and Hunter's point of views as I got to go inside Hunter's head and see his feelings for Gianna and also what he remembered about that mystery night! The ending! OMG! The ending! It nearly had me in tears! It was amazing and I cannot wait to read the next book in this series! The cover also is so beautiful as it makes so much more sense to you after you have read the book!


2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more. This is a great read. Can't wait for Book 2!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither can I after the ending! I was literally jumping up and down in my seat! lol

      Delete