About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Review: The Vampire from Hell Series by Ally Thomas!

Publication date: 2nd July 2012
Paperback edition: 210 pages
Source: Kindle
Rating:
Synopsis: The Vampire from Hell - Rayea isn't daddy's little girl, even if he is the most powerful fallen angel around. He wants her to take an active role in the family business. But she's not interested in his schemes for world domination. Instead she wants to spend her time shopping on the Internet, rescuing humans from a horrific eternity, and practicing martial arts with her seven foot hellhound. Then one day everything changes. Here's the first part of her story about how it all began.
                   A Vampire Among Angels - Living a life with an overbearing father can be a challenge. For Rayea whose father is the fallen angel, Lucifer, it's been torture. In the second installment of the Vampire from Hell series, Rayea finds peace when she visits the House of G. There she hopes for a new beginning among Blick's angelic friends, only to discover a vampire from Hell may not be welcome.
                   A Vampire on VacationIn the third part of the Vampire from Hell series, Rayea travels to Earth hoping to meet her online friends, leave her disturbing past with her father behind her, and embark on a new future without her meddling family.

I was asked by the author to write a review so I received all three of The Vampire from Hell books in the same one and I am so happy I did! These books were so great and they packed a real punch! They also just got better and better as the series continued! I really enjoyed them and I think that they were a great twist on the supernatural and that the plots of this series also just got better that by the second book I was hooked! Rayea was such a strong main character and I loved her! I thought that her father and her sister, Stephanie were horrible to her! Blick was so cute and I absolutely adored him and also how protective he was of Rayea! He was also such a great friend! Michael was another great character and I loved his relationship with Rayea! I definitely loved how protective Michael and Blick were of Rayea! I wasn't expecting who Rayea was going to pick to have a romantic relationship with but I loved it! There were a lot of secondary characters in these books and most of them were amazing characters! All these books continued straight on from each other which I loved since I had all three of them but now I need to wait until next month to get the fourth part of this series and I cannot wait to read it! I also like the cover!


No comments:

Post a Comment