About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Sunday 9 September 2012

Review: Coffin Girls, Elegantly Undead [Coffin Girls 01] by Aneesa Price!

Publication date: 18th July 2012
Paperback edition: 230 pages
Source: Kindle
Rating: 5 stars
SynopsisA sexy, female vampire with secrets. A sinfully-handsome witch prince on a mission. A formidable Vampire Council with something to hide.

A vampire descendent from the original Coffin Girls, Anais runs a successful event and wedding planning business from her majestic New Orleans plantation house. To the Vampire Council, she is seen as an exemplary hostess and household head of a misfit bunch of vampires.
When Yves, her maker and head of the Vampire Council requests her assistance in hosting the mysterious, yet dashing Prince of Witches, Conall, she has no option but to accept. But Anais is the keeper of secrets; secrets that can kill. Protective of her family’s undiscovered uniqueness, Anais is guarded, yet intrigued by the enigmatic witch prince.
Conall and Anais are drawn together when confronted with fatal encounters and an unimaginable destiny… if she’s willing to accept it and fight.


Please be aware that this is an adult book!

I wasn't really sure what to expect when I started reading this book but I loved it and it was better than I was expecting! The more I progressed through this book the more I couldn't put it down! The plot to this book was a great twist on vampires and it was very original! There were also a lot of twists in the plot as well! Coffin Girls is told from multiple points of views and sometimes I had to think about who was talking but other times I knew who's point of view it was.The main character, Anais was adorable and really likable! I also really enjoyed her points of views as most of it was from her point of view! Conall was the love interest of Anais and he was cute and of course protective! There was a love triangle in this book and it was between Anais, Conall and Raulf and it stared to develop the more the book progressed! I have to say though that this love triangle was a good one and the book didn't focus too much on it! The secondary characters in this book made it even better as they added so much and they were all so likable! The action scenes in Coffin Girls were kick-ass and so good! The ending to this book was beautiful and I loved it! I also really like the cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment