About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Saturday 22 September 2012

Review: Temptation by Jamie Canosa!

This novella was originally published in an anthology called It's a Love Thing but it has recently went on sale on its own and I was asked by the author to review it!

Publication date: 21st May 2012
Paperback edition: 95 pages
Source: Kindle
Rating: 5 stars
Synopsis: Mel must choose between the equally hot Lucas (brooding and sexy) and Jason (funny and sexy) when she moves to a new town. And both will move heaven and earth in a bid for Mel's heart and soul.

This novella was SO amazing! I loved the plot and the characters! I think this was the first time that I had ever read anything like it as the plot deals with alcohol and drugs which I normally don't really enjoy reading about but the plot to Temptation was well written and so good! The main character is Mel and I actually really liked her! I though that she was gullible at times but she was so likable and I felt so sorry for her! Lucas Prescott! WOW! Even his name is sexy! He was so hot and he was so cute with Mel! Jason was such a nasty person for what he did to Mel! I didn't like him and was always Team Lucas! There is obviously a love triangle in this book and the synopsis tells you this so it comes as no surprise but when Jamie has done with the love triangle was impressive with all the twists! I was not expecting most of the twists which was good! The ending was so sweet and beautiful! I could honestly have read more of this and I would love to continue the story with a novella series or even a book series! It was amazing! Thank you Jamie for the copy of it!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment