About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Saturday 8 September 2012

Review: Vengeance [Transcend Time Saga 02] by Michelle Madow!

Publication date: 8th December 2011
Paperback edition: 66 pages
Source: Kindle
Rating: 5 stars
Synopsis: How far would you go to get revenge?

When Chelsea Givens discovered that her ex-boyfriend Drew dumped her to be with her former best friend Lizzie, she'd never felt so betrayed in her life. Then her new friend Shannon tells her she can help set things right. Chelsea's willing to listen, but what Shannon wants her to believe -- that she shared a past life with Drew -- is impossible. And what she wants her to do to get him back … well, it's downright crazy.

Could Shannon be telling the truth? And if she is, what lengths will Chelsea go if it means making Lizzie pay?

Find out in Vengeance, the second part of the Transcend Time Saga.

*Vengeance is the short story that bridges the events in Remembrance and the final novel in the Saga. - goodreads.com

 
After reading Remembrance I was really looking forward to Vengeance and it was well worth the read! This book was short and sweet but it was also amazing at the same time and it told you so much for being so short! I could definitely have read more of it as it was only 66 pages! Vengeance is told from Chelsea's point of view after she plays a big part in Remembrance and I must say that going into her head was totally different than what I was expecting but I loved it! I think anyone would have felt the exact same way as her after the events of Remembrance but I don't think anyone would have reacted quite as harse as Chelsea did! The flashback scenes were so vivid and well written and they were definitely essential to not just this story but the whole series! The ending was AMAZING and it left a massive and I mean MASSIVE cliffhanger! I cannot wait to read Timeless which is the third book in the Transcend Time Saga after the cliffhanger in Vengeance! The cover also makes sense to you after you have read Vengeance or if you remember a particular scene in Remembrance and I love it! Big thank you to Michelle for a copy of Vengeance! I now completely understand why you recommend reading Vengeance before Timeless!

No comments:

Post a Comment