About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Friday 28 September 2012

Review: Clash [Crash 02] by Nicole Williams!

Publication date: 1st September 2012
Paperback edition: 216 pages
Source: Kindle
Rating: 5 stars
Synopsis: Southpointe High is the last place Lucy wanted to wind up her senior year of school. Right up until she stumbles into Jude Ryder, a guy whose name has become its own verb, and synonymous with trouble. He's got a rap sheet that runs longer than a senior thesis, has had his name sighed, shouted, and cursed by more women than Lucy dares to ask, and lives at the local boys home where disturbed seems to be the status quo for the residents. Lucy had a stable at best, quirky at worst, upbringing. She lives for wearing the satin down on her ballet shoes, has her sights set on Juilliard, and has been careful to keep trouble out of her life. Up until now.

Jude's everything she knows she needs to stay away from if she wants to separate her past from her future. Staying away, she's about to find out, is the only thing she's incapable of.

For Lucy Larson and Jude Ryder, love's about to become the thing that tears them apart. - goodreads.com

Favourite quote: "Jude wasn’t just my first love. He was my forever love." 

I was so happy when I found out that there was going to be another book in this series as I really wanted more Jude and Lucy! After reading Crash and falling in love with the characters I was expecting big things from Clash and big things is exactly what I got! My emotions were all over the place with this book and my heart went out to Jude and Luce! The plot was a roller coaster and Lucy and Jude's relationship gets described as this throughout the book and this is exactly I would call their relationship! I actually felt myself tearing up at some points in this book as it was that emotional! I loved Lucy Larsen even more in this book after I thought that she was a bit self-centered in Crash but she was completely different in this book! Jude Ryder was just as protective and as sexy as he was in Crash! I loved Lucy and Jude's relationship development and they are honestly one of my favourite book couples! The ending was absolutely beautiful and I fell in love with this entire book! I am also in love with the cover!



1 comment:

  1. This is a great review you have here! I also loved the book even though it really got on my nerves!

    Marlene Detierro (Air Ambulance)

    ReplyDelete